3/1/07

And speaking of Trent Reznor

I am a big NIN fan. That being said, I have some ethical guilt complexes when I watch the video "Closer" aka "I wanna fuck you like an animal" (See above.) Can you guess what about? Yes, it's that little monkey. If you know me, then you know I am an ardent animal lover, member of PETA, bla bla, shun fur and leather ad nauseum. I love the video, love the artist, but that little monkey looks so tortured. It makes me think of animal testing, which gets my mind whirling and then I can not sleep and stay up all night crying thinking about all the cruelty in the world. Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.
I still think he is one sexy mo-fo, though. And I know he did a video for Peta about the fur industry so that does assuage my guilt a little. Just a bit.

No comments: