3/20/07

Go see this great artist

I met Naledi Jackson through an ex boyfriend. They were roommates and I just dug her upon our first meeting. I still love to see her and her work, and even though alas the ex did not last, she has. She's extremely progressive, highly talented, and super socially conscious. As well as quite hot. The perfect woman, one might say. Anyway, she is a fantastic artist and is having a show at Zeke's Gallery. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the opening but will be passing by. You should too. Support a young painter.

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Zeke's, the Montreal Art Gallery said...

Howdy!

Thanks tons! for the kind words, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself when you come by.

The gallery is open from 3 pm until 7 pm every day except Friday (and some Wednesdays). Hopwever, I frequently get in early, and leave late, so if the door is open you are welcome.

On the other hand, if you are making a special trip, please call me at (514) 288-2233 to let me know when you're coming, so I am not out at a studio visit or getting a sandwich or something.