8/6/09

Another terrible dream


I had another anxiety dream last night. Wow, who know my job caused me such angst. This time, I was in a classroom that was l-shaped. I decided to show Madonna's "Like a Prayer" video for some reason. Except that the video was not playing; it was more like Madonna doing some weirdo documentary on ... European travel, ancient cities .... I don't know. One by one, people started filing out the room. Of course, due to the shape of the room, most of the class couldn't even see the video. I was going from corner to corner, screaming at people to pay attention and to make sure they were taking notes. It was all chaos really. And then, at the end of the class, me and someone who i cannot remember now, got stuck in an elevator. Oh man, I hope this is not a sign of the semester to come.

No comments: