8/18/09

Bonnaroo - White People Can't Dance

I'm not one for racial stereotypes. In one of my classes called "Taking the Red Pill" my students and me discuss various racial stereotypes. Some of my favourites are: Spanish men all cheat on their women, Greeks are really hairy, Italians are all in the mob, the Irish are all drunks, Blacks are great dancers.
One stereotype I am not completely against is: Wasps can't dance. WASP stands for White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Some people say whites in general but I don't agree with that. My people -- the meds -- can dance and we are caucasoids. I present some footage to support this theory. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Wesly Robinson said...

"White people can't dance"? . .. Try Fred Astaire, Isadora Duncan, and Mikhail Baryshnikov.

peawry said...

Thanks for reading, Wesley!!

Anonymous said...

I’m a long time watcher and I just thought I’d drop by and say hello there there
for your very initial time.
I severely take pleasure in your posts. Many thanks
You are my function designs. Thanks for the
write-up
My web page : how to get fair skin